Firstly, thank you for your business. We value our partnership with you and we want to be easy to do business with. As such, we have introduced a cloud-based procurement-to-pay software solution called Coupa.
Through this single system we can electronically request quotes from you, generate purchase orders for you, and receive invoices from you. You will receive notification that your invoice has been approved and then you can expect payment within your agreed terms of payment.
Coupa provides the following benefits for our suppliers:
- Faster invoice processing and payment
- Full visibility and tracking of invoice status – track the status of your payment
- Elimination of lost invoices – reduce the potential for delayed payments
- Cost reduction for sending invoices – save costs on postage
- Do your bit for the environment – reduce impact on the environment through less printing
- The ability to create purchase order from catalogued products and services
How the process will work:
- We will raise an electronic requisition internally for goods and services
- Once it is approved, a purchase order will automatically be sent to you by email, requesting the goods and/or services
- Once you have supplied the goods and/or services, you can submit your invoice through the Coupa system for on-time payment
- You will be electronically notified that your invoice has been approved for payment and you can expect payment within your negotiated terms
- Your use of Coupa (at no cost to your business) to submit your invoices electronically, will ensure on-time payment of your invoices
For more information, click here.
*Note - invoices received through general email or by mail may result in delays in processing and payment
All invoices must have a valid Affinity Education Group purchase order number to be processed. Invoices without a purchase order number may be returned to you for re-issue with the purchase order number included.
Understand the process of processing purchase orders with the Coupa system. Coupa allows suppliers to receive, view and flip purchase orders into invoices for prompt electronic submission and payment.
Whether this is your first time submitting an invoice or just looking to refresh your understanding, this user guide will help you understand the process when using the Coupa interface.
Your use of Coupa (at no cost to your business) to submit your invoices electronically, will ensure on-time payment of your invoices.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our Procurement department at [email protected].
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
*If you are having issues with logon, or your internet browser is slow, try using Google Chrome