The following words have the meanings as follows:
Contract: any agreement between the Supplier and AEG in relation to the supply of goods and/or services;
Coupa: means the invoice/payment system used by AEG to pay for goods and services; and
Supplier: means the party providing goods or services to AEG under a Contract or under these Terms and Conditions.
- Application – These standard terms and conditions apply to any contract or agreement entered into by Affinity Education Group Limited (AEG), where a purchasing order to the nominated supplier apply.
- Inconsistency – To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Terms & Conditions stipulated below and the Contract agreed by the parties, the Contract agreed by the parties will prevail.
- Special Conditions – If the Contract conditions include any special conditions referred to in the purchase order and if any such special conditions are inconsistent with these standard conditions, the special conditions will prevail, to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Payment – The total amount of invoice is due and payable 30 days from the end of the month in which the invoice is received from the Supplier in Coupa or otherwise agreed between the parties in writing.
- Price – The Contract price for the supplies includes:
- All taxes & duties
- All freight charges
- All insurance costs &
- All charges for the performances of the services or delivery of the goods.
- Packaging – Any goods delivered must be packed so as to ensure safe delivery.
- Delivery – Delivery of good or services must be made at the time, place and in the manner specified in the purchasing order or the agreement. Failure to comply with the advised delivery conditions may render the cost variation at the Supplier’s expense.
- Documentation – The Supplier must provide the centre or place where they are completing the service or delivery with a certificate of completion or delivery docket as appropriate.
- Correct Invoicing – Affinity Education Group may not pay an invoice unless it is completed correctly. A invoice is completed correctly if it is addressed in accordance with the purchase order, identifies the purchase order number, is a tax invoice for GST purposes and is, where explanation is necessary accompanied by documentation substantiating the amount claimed.
- Indemnity - The Supplier indemnifies the AEG, its officers, employees and agents against all loss, damage, injury or expense the AEG may sustain or incur as a result, whether directly or indirectly, of any breach of this contract, by reason of the AEG’s receipt or enjoyment of the goods.
- Warranty – If the AEG gives reasonable notice of any defect or omission discovered in the goods during any warranty period, the Supplier must correct that defect or omission without delay and at no cost to the AEG.
- Waiver - A party’s failure or delay to exercise a power or right does not operate as a waiver of the power or right. A waiver is not effective unless it is in writing.
- Comply with Laws - The Supplier shall, in its dealings with its employees, have due regard to Commonwealth policies on employment, including equal employment opportunity, access and equity, affirmative action, occupational health and safety and workplace diversity
- Acceptance – By clicking on one of the buttons below you are agreeing to be bound by the AEG’s terms and conditions of trade.